Fat Duck comes out top, again
Heston Blumenthal’s Fat Duck restaurant has once again come out on top for the third year in a row.
The Michelin-starred eatery was marked 10 out of 10 by the Good Food Guide, finishing ahead of rivals such as Gordon Ramsay and Raymond Blanc
Other winners in the annual event, compiled by consumer group Which? included L’Enclume, in the Cumbrian village of Cartmel, and Restaurant Nathan Outlaw, in Cornwall.
The Top Ten in full:
1. The Fat Duck, Bray, Berkshire
2. Gordon Ramsay, Royal Hospital Road, London
3. Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons, Great Milton, Oxfordshire
4. L’Enclume, Cartmel, Cumbria
5. Restaurant Nathan Outlaw, Rock, Cornwall
6. Restaurant Sat Bains, Nottingham
7. Marcus Wareing at the Berkeley, London
8. Le Champignon Sauvage, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
9. Pied-a-Terre, London
10. The Square, London