Last call for Pork Product of the Year competition
Time is running out to get entries in for the ‘FoodService Product of the Year Awards’, run by Bpex.
The competition for butchers, processors and chefs closes on Wednesday 26 January.
There are six categories including:
• Fresh Pork Cut in association with the NACB
• Pork Ready Meal (Fresh or Frozen) in association with Pub Chef
• Best Cold Eating Product (Cooked, Chilled or Frozen)
• Pork and Pastry in association with British Baker
• Best Cured Product
• Best Innovative Pork Product (Fresh or Frozen) in association with Meat Trades Journal
Entry forms and full terms and conditions are available to download from www.porkforcaterers.com. For any other information please call the competition hotline on 07503 871179 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
27 October, 2016, 8:30
Next steps for tackling obesity: prevention, sugar consumption a
01 - 03 November, 2016
China Foodtech 2017
07 November, 2016
Butcher’s Shop of the Year
01 December, 2016, 8:30 - 13:30
Policy priorities for the UK food, drink and farming industry