King refutes Sainsbury’s departure rumour
Boss of Sainsbury’s Justin King has again denied rumours that he is leaving the company.
Reports have been circulating about King, who is the CEO of the third-largest supermarket in Britain, but he and the supermarket denied that the headhunting firm Egon Zehnder had been contracted to find his replacement.
A Sainsbury’s statement said: "Justin has made his commitment to the business clear and is excited about the opportunities to grow and develop it. Any discussion of succession is totally premature."
King told Sky News on Sunday that he was not planning on going anywhere, dismissing claims that he would replace Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone, after nine years as CEO of Sainsbury’s.
- Sky News
- business clear
- premature king
- anywhere dismissing
- going anywhere
- boss bernie ecclestone
- formula one boss
- replace formula one
- going anywhere dismissing
- anywhere dismissing claims
01 - 03 November, 2016
China Foodtech 2017
07 November, 2016
Butcher’s Shop of the Year
01 December, 2016, 8:30 - 13:30
Policy priorities for the UK food, drink and farming industry