- The Organiser of the Butcher’s Shop of the Year Awards 2014 (the “Awards”) is William Reed Business Media Ltd, Broadfield Park, Crawley RH11 9RT..
- By entering the Awards the Entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and to be bound by them. These terms and conditions include any instructions set out with the Entry Form.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to reject any entry that it deems inappropriate.
- Entry forms and any supporting material must be sent by prepaid post or courier to arrive no later than 5pm on Friday 1st August. Proof of posting will not be deemed to be proof of delivery.
- Entries will only be accepted if they are submitted in full, with full contact details and accompanied by the required photographs.
- Entries must be signed by the person responsible for submitting the entry and to whom all correspondence concerning the Awards should be addressed.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for any lost, late or mislaid entry and any entry which is damaged, defaced, illegible or incomplete, or which otherwise does not comply with these terms and conditions may be deemed invalid in the sole discretion of the Organiser.
- The Awards will be judged by a panel of judges selected by the Organiser.
- Finalists will be notified BY POST and will be offered two complimentary places at the Awards lunch taking place at Rosewood London Hotel on Friday14th November 2014. There will be one Award winner selected from the finalists in each category and announced at the lunch.
- The judges may decline to make an award for any region if in their opinion there are insufficient entries of a winning standard.
- The Award winners will each receive a trophy.
- Details of the winners will be published in Meat Trades Journal in December 2014.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the judging panel without prior notice to entrants.
- The decision of the chairman of judges on all matters affecting this competition is final and legally binding.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners may be required to take part in some post-event publicity and consent to their name and photograph being used for such purposes.
- Entrants consent to the publication by the Organiser in connection with the Awards of any of the documents or materials constituting their entry.
- Any winner may publicise the Award provided the year in which it was won is stated.
- The Organiser licences any winner to use the Awards logo in connection with its award until 31st December 2015.
- The Organiser reserve the right to reallocate an entry to another region or category if they consider it to be more appropriate. We will keep you informed of products and services from William Reed Business Media Ltd. If you do not want to receive such information please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to Data Manager, WRBM, Broadfield Park, Crawley, RH11 9RT.
We may also make your contact details available to third parties offering products or services that may be of interest to you (excluding e-mail and mobile numbers). If you do not wish your details to be passed to third parties opt out on the entry form.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Butchers Shop of the Year Awards