Industry awaits results of SuperMeat Awards
Industry stalwarts will gather for the prestigious SuperMeat & Fish Awards this evening to hear the winners of the sought-after accolades.
The glamorous awards ceremony, organised by Meat Trades Journal, will be held at the Park Lane Hilton in central London and will be hosted by musician and TV personality Myleene Klass.
Britain’s biggest supermarkets will go head-to-head in a variety of categories, including Best Retailer and Best Regional Store, as well as a range of product categories. In addition, the winner of the Tri-Nations butchery competition, being held today at the Great Yorkshire Show, will be announced.
You can catch a list of the winners, photos and interviews on meatinfo.co.uk tomorrow, but in the meantime keep up to date with all the goings-on via our Twitter feed, MTJ_Tweet, using the hashtag #SMFA.
Want more stories like this in your inbox?
Sign up for our FREE email newsletter
- London Supermeat Awards Meat Fish Glamorous Myleene Klass Hilton Park Lane Twitter Great Yorkshire Show
- Britain’s best butchers called on to take part in the World Butchers’ Challenge
- HCC launches Welsh Butcher of the Year competition
- NFMFT names National Barbecue Competition winners
- WorldSkills butchery competition adds two new heat venues
- And the winner of National Butchers’ Week innovation contest is...