Food trends reflected in pastry slices
Pork Farms has created an innovative range of limited-edition slices to add some diversity to the UK’s chilled savoury pastry sector.
The products have been released under Wall’s range of products and are designed to reflect current food trends.
BBQ chicken and cheese, steak and cheese, and pepperoni pizza slices are among the new products.
“The team of chefs at Pork Farms combine culinary excellence and knowledge of emerging food trends with detailed category and consumer insight,” explained Kim Burgess, head of markets for the business.
“We’re determined to deliver flavour combinations that keep consumer interest in the category and provide an end-product of the highest quality.”
Want more stories like this in your inbox?
Sign up for our FREE email newsletter
- savoury pastry
- chilled savoury
- chilled savoury pastry
- pastry sector
- edition slices
- uk’s chilled
- pastry slices pork
- limited edition slices
- uk’s chilled savoury
- savoury pastry sector
- Pork Farms gets go ahead to buy Kerry Foods pastry division by Competition Markets Authority
- Northern Ireland pushes export opportunities for meat and poultry
- Sheep industry welcomes EU report recommendations
- Meat industry contacts Prime Minister over FSA bias concern
- AHDB Pork publishes 2015 Yearbook