Butcher's Shop of the Year Awards-Categories 2016
There are now 13 categories to enter that will showcase your business credentials, great products, huge knowledge and skills and team approach. Whether you operate one store or five stores, in a city centre or village, in Snowdonia or Suffolk, you can enter. It is a level playing field judged first on your paper entry and photographs by a panel, and then by our expert judge who will visit you at your shop. It’s straightforward and easy to enter – we don’t ask for anything complicated, only for you to tell us what you do and how well you do it.
On the day of Monday 7th November, the winners of the below 13 categories will be announced:
1. Farm Shop of the Year
2. Food Hall Butchery Business of the Year – New!
3. Halal Butcher’s Shop of the Year
4. Innovation of the Year
5. New Butchery Business of the Year
6. Young Butcher of the Year
7. Midlands & East of England Butcher’s Shop of the
8. North of England Butcher’s Shop of the Year
9. Northern Ireland Butcher’s Shop of the Year
10. Online Butchery Business of the Year – New!
11. Scottish Butcher’s Shop of the Year
12. South of England Butcher’s Shop of the Year
13. Welsh Butcher’s Shop of the Year
>> Download an entry form .pdf (3mb)
Produced by: Meat Trades Journal
Want more stories like this in your inbox?
Sign up for our FREE email newsletter
27 October, 2016, 8:30
Next steps for tackling obesity: prevention, sugar consumption a
01 - 03 November, 2016
China Foodtech 2017
07 November, 2016
Butcher’s Shop of the Year
01 December, 2016, 8:30 - 13:30
Policy priorities for the UK food, drink and farming industry