New pâtés launched by Castle MacLellan
Castle MacLellan has launched two new pâtés for the festive season.
Smoked Ham and Cider Paté with Bramley Apple Chutney and Luxury Orkney Crab and Scottish Salmon Terrine are available throughout December with listings in Nisa, Musgrave and Costcutter.
The brand has developed the new products with the festive season in mind. Both pâtés are presented with glazed finishes in high-quality packaging, meaning they can be served straight to the table as a starter or as the centrepiece of a party food buffet.
Founded in the beautiful artists’ town of Kirkcudbright, Dumfries and Galloway, Castle MacLellan uses the highest-quality ingredients from local suppliers, rooted in Scottish provenance, in all of its pâtés.
Castle MacLellan is owned by the Kavli Trust, which donates all profits to good causes in the UK and abroad.
Castle MacLellan’s range of five original pâtés includes:
• Chicken Liver Pâté with Scottish heather honey
• Oven Roasted Mushroom Pâté with garlic and thyme
• Rannoch Smoked Duck Pâté with Bramley apple jelly
• Luxury Orkney Crab Terrine with lemon juice and Galloway mustard
• Scottish Smoked Salmon Pâté with lemon juice and horseradish.
Want more stories like this in your inbox?
Sign up for our FREE email newsletter
- festive season
- new pâtés
- castle maclellan
- pâtés launched
- maclellan castle
- new pâtés launched
- castle maclellan castle
- maclellan castle maclellan