Have Your Say
Should Defra be prosecuting based on information gathered by vegetarian animal rights activists?
01 August, 2011 - 05 October, 2011
- Can the UK government do more to encourage home-grown pork?
- Can the meat industry maintain total supply chain traceability?
- Do you think the horsemeat scandal spells serious trouble for the UK meat and meat processing industries?
- Do you think the horsemeat burger scandal will damage to the reputation of the industry?
- Are you concerned by the situation in the Scottish processing sector?
- Will the new FSA guidelines on E.coli damage butchers' businesses?
- Should live animal exports be banned?
- Will the latest CAP proposals be beneficial for the UK meat sector?
- Is Tesco's new pricing policy a worry for suppliers?
- Should Defra be prosecuting based on information gathered by vegetarian animal rights activists?
- Is tackling meat consumption the key to solving climate change?
- Is the government right to introduce further BSE restrictions on cattle movements?
- Is the FSA right to be considering naming and shaming plants which are a "cause for concern"?
- Are you concerned by the latest GM developments in pigs and poultry?
- Do you support the Food Standards Agency's proposals to change the full cost of official controls on meat suppliers?
- Will opening the trade doors to China lead to a new dawn in the UK pork industry?
- Are you expecting a more profitable Christmas than last year?
- Should the industry be labelling for halal?
- Is the current beef price unsustainable?
- Can suppliers pass on the cost of rising wheat prices?
- Is there a market for cloned meat?
- Are you in favour of the scrapping of Regional Development Agencies?
- Will the World Cup benefit your business?
- What do you make of the new Defra team?
- Was KFC right to introduce halal meat into its UK operation?
- Have lamb prices gone too high?
- Should the industry be embracing GM technology?
- Will a supermarket ombudsman be of benefit to suppliers from the meat industry?
- Will eating less meat help save the environment?
- Should supermarkets stock 100% British meat?
- Should CCTV be installed across all UK abattoirs?
- Should the UK adopt the new EU Broiler Welfare Directive in full?
- Is organic meat better?
- Is organic a better choice?
- Is Lord Rooker a good choice for chair of the Food Standards Agency?
- Do you think that the proposed MHS pay deal is fair?
- Have you donated to the Butchers on Bikes ride yet?
- Are you concerned Swine Flu could effect pork sales?
- Should meat be labelled with country-of-origin?
- Would a WTO agreement be a good thing?