Welsh holiday winner for butchers' customers
Six lucky consumers will be enjoying the beautiful Welsh countryside after a visit to their local butcher, thanks to a competition organised by HCC – Meat Promotion Wales and the Carmarthenshire Farm and Country Holiday group.
The competition, which offered six lucky winners and their family and friends a break in one of the 21 high-quality holiday properties located throughout Carmarthenshire, was run in butchers and other retailers throughout Wales as part of the launch of HCC’s autumn point-of-sale promotion last year.
The six winners were:
• Mrs J James from Llandaff in Cardiff, who picked up an application form from Richard Evans Butchers in Whitchurch.
• Beryl Williams from Gwytherin, Abergele, who entered after a trip to AL and Ro Jones butchers in Llanrwst.
• Ann Sharpe from Llanerchymedd, Anglesey, who entered after shopping at O Roberts and Son butchers of Amlwch.
• Bethan Jones from Pennant, Ceredigion, who picked up an application form while at Morgans butchers in Aberystwyth.
• John Roberts from Caswell in Swansea entered after visiting R Thomas butchers in Sketty.
• Margaret Pritchard from Brecon won after a visit to P Sweeney butchers in the Market Arcade in Brecon.
23 March, 2017
Hygienic Design in Food Processing Environments Conference 2017
23 - 29 April, 2017
Great British Beef Week
24 - 26 April, 2017
Farm Shop Deli Show
26 - 30 April, 2017
4th International Poultry Meat Congress