Supermarket chain Aldi launches new lean mince
Aldi is to launch a limited edition flexitarian offering through its Specialbuy range.
Available from 26 January, Full of Beans has been created using lean beef mince and haricot beans. The 400g pack is only available while stocks last and the product contains a fat content of 3.5%, 22% less than the current lean mince offering.
As with all of Aldi’s meat range, Full of Beans is made with 100% British beef and proudly wears the Red Tractor approved badge, so shoppers can be reassured it has come from trusted suppliers.
Tony Baines, joint managing director of corporate buying at Aldi, said: “At Aldi we strive to continue to excite and inspire shoppers with new products at prices we are sure they will love; and, with healthy eating being one of the top resolutions made each New Year, Full of Beans enters stores at just the right time.”
Want more stories like this in your inbox?
Sign up for our FREE email newsletter
- Cutting out the middle men: Aldi takes on the major retailers
- Turkey takes flight: Sales of turkey mince have soared this year amid market deflation
- Morrisons brings in New Year with cuts to meat prices
- Fresh turkey decline speeds up as Christmas approaches
- Riverford cuts meat prices and trims range
23 March, 2017
Hygienic Design in Food Processing Environments Conference 2017
23 - 29 April, 2017
Great British Beef Week
24 - 26 April, 2017
Farm Shop Deli Show
26 - 30 April, 2017
4th International Poultry Meat Congress